Program & Plan: Space Planning
Unlike data/telecom, AV requires more than just power, data, pathways and HVAC. Other infrastructure is needed such as acoustics, lighting, AV display mounting and AV furniture design. AV affects space, so space planning should include AV.
We offer space planning services as a normal part of AV program development, but this service can be contracted separately if needed on a project to do preliminary space requirement assessments for a planned AV rich building or environment. Services include:
- Review of existing plans and programs
- Conceptual building design assistance for AV-rich facilities
- Room orientation and display sizing
- Development of seating layout options
- Furniture design and modifications for AV requirements
- Finish selection assistance for special applications such as videoconferencing
These services may also be included with other related services such as AV program development.