Program & Plan: AV Master Planning
For any organization with a significant amount of integrated AV systems, an AV Master Plan provides a guide to integrating new AV systems and upgrading existing ones. If there is a master plan for facilities in existence or development, the AV Master Plan can be an enhancement to assist in budgeting, planning and unifying AV systems throughout the organization and it’s facilities. The AV Master Plan can include a range of information including:
- Strategic planning for directions in AV both technologically and organizationally
- Types of spaces requiring AV and the general types of AV needed for these spaces
- Detailed resource information such as existing infrastructure for AV and how it is to be used
- How AV interfaces with IT
- Details about future AV systems including system designs and user interface guidelines
The AV Master/Strategic Plan is, of course, structured and developed according to the needs of the particular organization’s needs. The Master Planning service can be provided as a part of an architectural master plan project or standalone. Let us know if we can help.